It will be a mainly practical session, we will be able to play together, starting with the very basics and in the end creating music together. It helps to already play an instrument, or more than one, however I can teach some basics in guitar, bass and beatbox to get started. Its well worth a try! Something new, totally different, and a lot of fun.
I have been playing Bass guitar for many years and I learnt the guitar while creating a new show as a solo act. Now my main instrument is the loop pedal. With this I make the sound of a whole group myself using my voice to harmonise myself and beatbox, while using a guitar, bass and synthesizer to make a complete sound. I can show you how to set up, play with rhythms, help with song writing and creation and introduce you to the world of looping in my own unique style.
Music: Solo act with Bass, Guitar, Beatbox and harmonies via use of a loop pedal in various venues
(information cachée) / portishead (roads)
(information cachée) / an original
(information cachée) / Irish song
(information cachée) / Irish song
More recent *fiestas de sants Barcelona:
MSc Human Ecology VUB Brussels Brussels, Belgium
November 2011 TEFL Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
TESOL / TEFL Certificate
• Instructed groups of adult learners at all levels (elementary, intermediate and advanced)
• Completed individual student-profile with grammatical and phonetic analysis
• Primary texts include: Cutting Edge, English File, Headway
September 2008 – July 2009 Bath Spa University Bath, UK
• Completed the PGCE (Post graduate in Secondary Education) in Secondary Science with the highest possible grade.
September 2005 – July 2008 University of Sheffield Sheffield, UK
Bachelor of Science 2:1 (Hons) Zoology
• Graduated with honours
January 2014 – Present ISCAT (The International School of Catalunya) Barcelona, Spain
Head of Secondary
• Line managing all members of staff for all subjects
• Head of pastoral care for all year groups and leading form tutors in delivering effective PSHE
• Communication with parents on all matters regarding pedagogical or pastoral matters
• Discipline throughout the school
• Whole school inspections, including: providing all documents, school policies, school data (levels and progress)
• Continuous Professional Development for all teachers: leading teacher training, holding appraisal meetings, setting and monitoring targets
• Timetabling and choosing curriculum and subjects to be taught for the maximum advantage to students
• Exams officer (from 2016 /2017.) In this position I guided the school through two inspections from Cambridge International Examinations and Edexcel in order to successfully become an examinations centre for IGCSEs
• Careers guidance for students while choosing their subject options
• Future planning and logistics; including budgeting for staff and facilities
• Interviewing and employment of staff
Teacher of Science
• Designing Schemes of work for all Classes Year 7 – 11
• Teaching IGCSE chemistry and biology classes, with excellent results.
• Created and facilitated dynamic and entertaining lesson plans for students of mixed abilities
• Designing laboratories for KS3, KS4 and KS5 biology, chemistry and physics
• Head laboratory technician duties: preparing Science experiments for all lessons and keeping the Lab in good working condition.
• Preparing and storing chemicals safely and ordering new materials necessary for new courses.
• Keeping a log of chemicals used.
January 2011 – December 2013 Euroidiomas Barcelona, Spain
• Instructed FCE and CAE preparation classes, business and general English classes in the classroom, private residences, and various companies.
• Taught English to groups of children and adults from ages 14 - 60, through innovative and interactive activities
• Created and facilitated dynamic and entertaining lesson plans for students of mixed levels
July 2011 and July 2012 Active International English Barcelona, Spain/ London, UK
• Responsible for planning and leading group excursions to London and tourist attractions
• Created schemes of learning for use by all teachers
• Taught lessons to students aged between 14 and 17
• Communicated with parents and handle pastoral responsibilities whilst abroad.
September 2009 – July 2011 Highbury Grove Secondary School London, UK
Science teacher and Btec coordinator TLR 2
• Planned, taught, marked and assessed students in a challenging inner-city London comprehensive
• Taught students science full time between the ages of 11 and 18
• Personal tutor for students aged 17
• Manager of the Btec First course in science (ages 14 – 16), which entailed managing 7 members of staff, writing schemes of work for a year-long period and liaising with the local authority
• Coordinated training sessions on planning lessons, and writing schemes of work
• Gained Outstanding lesson observations in three of four lesson observations during the NQT year
• Achieved Outstanding from OFSTED in the coordination of the Btec department as well as in lesson observations
VOLUNTEER AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
Youth group coordinator (St Stephen’s youth group) Bexhill, UK
• Designed, played and organised activities for young teenagers in the evenings every week for two years
Breakdance secretary Sheffield, UK
• Instructed breakdance classes
• Organized events and competitions
• Collected money and worked with the University treasury
• Raised money for local community projects and events, including Phat Beatz, which raised money for Sheffield studio dance school
• Languages: Spanish (Fluent spoken Spanish, level C1 written)
• Music: Solo act with Bass, Guitar, Beatbox and harmonies via use of a loop pedal in various venues
• Dance: Spent 10 years training breakdance and taking part in competitions throughout the UK and Spain
des cours de solfège à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner. Superprof peut aussi vous proposer des cours de chant pour vous aider. Apprendre n'est plus un soucis, des cours d'improvisation musicale accessible(s) pour tous ! Suivre des cours d'éveil musical n'a jamais été aussi facile : vous allez aimer développer de nouvelles connaissances.
|Chez lui||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||25€||25€||Non disponible|
|5 heures||100€||100€||Non disponible|