Hello dear students!
My name is Ran. I was born and raised in Korea and lived in China, France.
I'm currently living in Brussels, Belgium.
I speak Korean, English, French and a little Chinese.
I also worked as professional tour guide in France and now I'm taking a tour guide course to become a licensed tour guide in Belgium. So I'm passionate about culture, art and history etc.
1. To be fluent in a foreign language requires to understand not only the language itself but also the culture and history. So you are at the right address! Since I worked as tour guide, I can introduce you very unique and full of interesting Korean traditions in a fun way !
2. I'm quite good at cooking too. So you can learn Korean while cooking Korean dishes with me in my place. We will enjoy tasty and fun time together !
3. When you learn Korean, you will realize that there are many Korean words of Chinese origin, we call those words ''Hanja''. In fact, about 60 percent of Korean words are of Chinese origin. You can learn these words easily and efficiently with me as I'm learning Chinese as well.
Each lesson will be customized based on your need.
To me, learning a language should be fun and I'm very enthusiastic on teaching.
My lessons are structured in a way that is fun and enjoyable. You will learn practical stuff that you need for everyday life with me. I will employ various multimedia and pictures too. With my lessons, you'll realize that you're getting closer to Korean language.
I can help students of all ages, from children to adults for all levels. And I give both online and face-to-face class.
Please feel free to let me know what your focus is or what you would like to improve. If you have any questions about my lesson, you can send me message anytime. I'll respond you as soon as possible.
I hope to see you in class soon.
Thank you for reading my profile.
To me, Korean language is so beautiful. I love my mother tongue so much.
It sounds very pretty so it is like a melody to me.
I also love Korean alphabet because to me it is one of the most beautiful alphabets in the world. Many of my foreign friends told me that they love its shapes and the beauty of its calligraphy even if they don't understand the meaning.
I want you to fall in love with this charming language. And that is why I want to teach Korean. I also love learning languages and the culture related to it. I love to transmit my passion for the Korean and languages in general to others.
- EFP (Bruxelles, Belgique)
Formation guide touristique
- Haute-école COSEA (Séoul,Corée du Sud)
Cours pratiques touristiques et Cours de systèmes aéronautiques
Experience / Qualifications
-Guide Touristique en France
visite guidée au musée du Louvre
Les visite autour de la ville de Paris, dans la région de la Normandie.
-Le planificateur de voyages à Séoul, Corée du Sud
des cours de coréen à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner.
|Chez elle||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||20€||Non disponible||20€|