I am an exchange student studying at Sciences Po, Paris.
I study Commerce and Global Politics at Washington and Lee University, Virginia, USA.
I am a third year student looking for more opportunities to interact with the French/ international students.
I had the opportunity to tutor various levels of students including elementary- adult training for exams.
I will give an hour long lesson and the times of the week can vary depending on the schedule of your choice.
I have trained students from elementary school to learn English and teach mathematics and Korean to adults who want to ace TOEFL or TOEIC.
LAUREN SOPHIA KIM
(information cachée) ● 305 Myers St., Lexington VA 24450 ● (information cachée)
Washington and Lee University Expected May 2017
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Global Politics GPA: 3.48 Lexington, VA
• Relevant Courses: Managerial Finance, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Fundamental Concepts of Math, Accounting Information System, Real Estate Finance, Investments
• Honor Roll’s List (Yr 2014-2015) Dean’s List (Yr 2013-2015)
Institute of Political Studies in Paris Expected May 2016
Certificate in Social Sciences and Humanities
• Relevant Course: Management of Banking and Financial Institution (Current)
St. Joseph’s Carpenter Society (SJCS) June – August 2015
Executive Intern Camden, NJ
• Analyzed US census data to create competitive analysis report for homes currently on market and those recently sold, comparing financial status, condition, and relevance in Merchantville, Pennsauken and Gloucester
• Evaluated 2015 Budget for West Wynne Rental Properties at SJCS
• Conducted “Taste of Camden”, invited 100+ people, advertised SJCS
• Directed Merchantville Outreach Plan with timeline, methods of advertisements, impact
• Worked with “My East Camden,” an initiative funded by Neighborhood Revitalization Tax Credit Program to rehabilitate roads, parks, local businesses and low income housing in Camden, NJ
• Created spreadsheet that pulled together all financial data and expenditures for NGO in order to track finances
• Incorporated Microsoft Publisher to design SJCS 2014 Annual Report
Washington and Lee University January 2014 - Present
Bonner Scholar Lexington, VA
• Affiliated with AmeriCorps, committed to 1800-hours of service and leadership training during college
• Consulted victims of sexual violence and provided suggestions with the help of the lawyer
• Conducted research on health care of sexual assault survivors and developed educational materials for local Sexual Violence Prevention campaign
PricewaterhouseCoopers October 2014
PwC X Tax Challenge Participant
• Created tax policy solution for a fictitious country struggling with issues related to virtual currency (Bitcoin) as a member of four, presented to the judges of PwC Tax Challenge
Washington and Lee University May - August 2014
Summer Scholar Lexington, VA
• Drafted a legal research paper on ‘Human Effects of Sea Level Rise on Island Populations'
• Presented findings at W&L Science, Society and the Arts Conference (November, 2014)
LEADERSHIP AND EXTRACURRICULAR
Venture Club December 2015 - Present
• Advise venture capital firms and angel investment groups, provide consulting services directly to start-up companies
University Singers September 2014 - Present
• Invested 120 hours, led Women’s Cantatrici, comprised of 50 women, as Alto leader from September 2013 to May 2014
Campus Kitchen Leadership Team May 2014 - Present
Campus Kitchen Leader
• Repurpose donated food each week into over 100 complete meals distributed throughout Rockbridge County (youth, old, disabled, impoverished)
Personal Retirement Fund Investment May 2015
Washington and Lee Entrepreneurship Summit September 2014, September 2015
Training the Street- Valuation and Financial modeling methods October 2015
|Chez elle||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||Non disponible||29€||5€|
|5 heures||Non disponible||135€||25€|
|10 heures||Non disponible||255€||50€|