I'm an arts graduate from a top 5 University in the UK (University College London), and I also speak fluent French. I offer high-quality one-on-one tutoring, preferably for intermediate or advanced speakers wanting to improve their vocabulary, conversational ability, grammar and pronunciation. My lessons also involve a certain amount of cultural education regarding the UK and London. 15 EUR/hour, at your chosen location (minimum of two hours if I need to travel).
Toutes nos évaluations sont collectées par nos services et sont
fiables à 100%. Elles correspondent à une vraie expérience vécue par les élèves du professeur.
Parfait ! He's great!
I've been tutoring for over two months in Paris and I have four regular students (at least one lesson a week). I teach a few others more sporadically. My students have a widely differing abilities in English, as well as different aims and reasons for improving, be it for work, translation, travel, conversation, conference calling and presentations.
Cameron Murray CV (English)
Flat 13 Jellicoe House, Ropley Street, Tower Hamlets, London E2 7SW
5 Cite D’Angouleme, Paris, 75011 (Whilst in Paris)
Mob: +(information cachée) Email: (information cachée)
A driven Bachelors of History degree student who is enthusiastic about making a positive contribution to organisations. Has excellent research, customer service, writing, communication and analytical skills. Is quick to learn new skills with a commitment to personal and professional development, is able to multitask and prioritise tasks in order to meet demanding deadlines. Remains professional when working under pressure and in challenging situations, works well on initiative, while also contributing effectively when part of a wider team. Now looking for a new and challenging position which will fully utilise existing skills and experiences, while enabling further career development.
Education and Qualifications
Level Subject Date
BA (Hons) History, University College London (2:1) 2015
A Levels Economics (A), History (A) and French (B) 2010
GCSE’s Nine B-A*, Including English (A) and Mathematics (B) 2008
September 2015-February 2016, News and Business Data Researcher, Healthcare Business International, London
- carrying out research for publication and database, sourcing stories and doing brief write-ups; social media marketing
January 2015, Final Year Interviewer, Times, University College London
- collecting data for the Times 100 Graduate Employers rankings by conducting face-to-face interviews with final year students
March–September 2013, Student Band Ambassador, Solution Sciences, Central London
- marketing/promoting the Alibi drink product: primarily sampling to the general public and liaising with outlets to increase sales
2010-2012, Sales/Customer Service positions, Schuh, Sainsburys and Uniqlo, London
February-June 2013, Development Assistant, Action on Hearing Loss, Central London
- working under local engagement team, assisting with campaigns, new strategies, administrations etc, mainly through research
July 2014, Research Intern, Praxis, East London
- one week at a front-line migrant service charity, researching global services for migrants in order to develop a broader strategy for their work, also carried out customer feedback surveys in order to improve quality of service
Summer 2012, Intern, Fundraising and Research, Housing Justice, Bermondsey, London
- aiding research into new grants possibilities, creating and maintaining databases, general administration work
Summer 2012, English teacher and construction assistant, Dalaa camp, Thailand
- building and maintenance of a weekend school, teaching English to children aged between 6 and 20
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Proficient in MS Office packages, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Proficient in research tools: various data scraping, email verifier and news alert software packages
- Sports, including football, kayaking, cricket, table tennis, swimming and cycling
- Travel, culture, films (especially of the 80s/early 90s)
- Interests include 20th Century political history, urban sociology,
References Available on Request
des cours d'anglais à proximité ? Voici une sélection d'annonces de professeurs pouvant vous accompagner. Superprof peut aussi vous proposer des cours de traduction - anglais pour vous aider. Apprendre n'est plus un soucis, des cours d'anglais britannique accessible(s) pour tous ! Suivre des cours de réduction d'accent français n'a jamais été aussi facile : vous allez aimer développer de nouvelles connaissances.
|Chez lui||Chez vous||Par webcam|
|1 heure||Non disponible||15€||15€|
|5 heures||Non disponible||75€||75€|
|10 heures||Non disponible||150€||150€|