June - August 2016 Intensive and regular courses available with Native English teacher
A course runs Monday to Friday and is full immersion. There are a total of 4 students with the language objective of increasing fluency, self-expression and confidence. We'll do this through fun and unique lesson plans in the classroom and in various dynamic spots in the city of London. There are three levels, A2, B1 and B2 groups. Lessons and activities are throughout the day and will be 6 - 8 hours. Classroom time will be 2 - 3 hrs a day and you will be part of a small supportive group.
All ages are welcome (adults only).
The accommodations are an important part of the full immersion experience. Participants will stay in a four bedroom apartment directly in central London. Lessons are given each morning in the common areas of the large apartment. Activities and real practice take place outdoors and throughout establishments in London. Some early evenings there will be guest speakers at the apartment.
How is the London Immersion course better than the usual intensive?
* Class size is only 4 students and it's still cheaper than intensives with larger groups
* Experience a fun way to reach your language objectives
* The accommodations in central London provide a more authentic learning experience and are non-profit
* Experience London as a local
* The focal point is enjoying the English language which improves confidence and grammar & vocab retention
* Be taught by a teacher who cares
June to August of every year
Basic and comfortable room in 4 bedroom flat in central London + course fees = 750 euros
Luxury room in 4 bedroom flat in central London + course fees = 850 EUR
(There will be a kitchen with all necessary things, lounge area, terrace etc...)
After the course, there are optional activities planned every evening. I or a colleague of mine will take the group of 4 students to social events throughout the city. Students will have a chance to practice what they learned in an authentic London atmosphere.